Top each muffin half with eggs, bacon, tomato and cheese.
The bacon was still flexible and just the right length to circle the muffin tins.
These make ahead breakfast sandwiches make busy mornings a snap!
Ingredients of 2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 package of smoked, uncured bacon (approx 1 pound uncooked).
- It’s 3-6 of English muffins.
- Prepare of butter (if desired).
2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches step by step
- First, open your bacon and separate the slices between sheets of paper towel to get off any excess grease. Spray down a stove top skillet and let it heat over medium heat. Add bacon when oil begins to smoke..
- Make sure to not over crowd your pan, and flip bacon constant so it cooks flat and cooks without being burnt. After bacon is finished let it rest between sheets of paper towel to remove excess oils..
- Dump out the pan if you have too much oil/grease but keep enough to cover bottom of the pan. Cut English muffins in half and put them into the skillet to soak up the grease..
- Continue to cook until English muffins are crispy. Cooking the bread on the pan will soak up most of the oils and help with cleanup as well!.
I have made these Breakfast Muffins using boiled eggs and pushing them into the batter.
Doing it that way, the eggs look fabulous when you cut into it because they hold their shape.
Place a slice or two of Canadian bacon or ham in the center of each crust.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream until well combined.
So give your breakfast pies a few minutes to cool.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com