Ingredients of A healthy Waffle Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- You need 1 of Organic egg.
- It’s 1 of natural chicken sausage patty.
- Prepare To taste of Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- You need To taste of Real maple syrup.
A healthy Waffle Sandwich instructions
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up…what eves 🌞.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want…it’s your sammi. 😁.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm….. Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME