Ingredients of Adrian’s Southern Tilapia Sunrise Omelette
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 of as needed Diced Orange Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Diced Sweet Onions.
- It’s 1/4 of as needed Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of as needed Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Veggie Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Any Seasoning Of Your Choice.
- You need 1 of Tilapia.
Adrian’s Southern Tilapia Sunrise Omelette instructions
- Rinse off Tilapia and Season with your choice of seasoning cut into 12 or less bite size squares and let it sit in seasoning and marinate while you prep the veggies..
- Take Fresh Orange Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Sweet Onions Rinse the veggies off and dice them to your judgement of 1 servings then put them in a pan and season it with your choice of seasoning..
- Heat Veggies on top of stove in medium settings and add Tilapia. Sauté until Tilapia is cooked all the way. Make sure you added veggie oil..
- Grab 2 eggs crack in a bowl add a little less then 1/4 of milk in bowl with eggs then season with your choice of seasoning. pour into pan after adding veggie oil on top of pan..
- Heat egg on low until it looks like an eggcake (in a pancake form) then flip egg on other side, add cheese, sauté Tilapia and veggies. Wait until cheese melt then fold egg halfway over tilapia, veggies and cheese, hold down in position for at least 15 seconds and your done..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME