Adding ginger and garlic makes a gingered pork rice bowl.
Only use a thin coat of flour but don’t omit it as it’s vital for getting the sauce to stick to the meat.
If you only have a little meat, add onion slices to bulk the dish.
Ingredients of All-purpose Ponzu Ankake Sauce For Crab Omelet, Garlic Chive Omelet, and Egg Foo Young
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
All-purpose Ponzu Ankake Sauce For Crab Omelet, Garlic Chive Omelet, and Egg Foo Young instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a small saucepan. The mixture might be lumpy and look like this photo but do not worry. Put the pan on a medium heat and stir vigorously..
- The sauce looks cloudy at first, but it will be clear later. Continue to heat and stir until the sauce thickens! If you overheat the sauce, it won’t thicken..
- When the sauce along the sides of the pan starts to bubble, it is done. If you let the sauce bubble vigorously it means that the sauce has overheated. Add one tablespoon of water and stir..
- For a crab omelet, use 3 eggs + fillings. For a bean sprout omelet, use 3 eggs and 1-1.5 1 bags of bean sprouts..
- For egg foo young over rice, use 3 to 4 eggs for 2 servings. This photo is an egg ankake-don..
- To make egg foo young over rice, shape the cooked rice into a dome. You serve over fried rice, but I used cooked plain rice..
- This is an omelet with the bottom fried. When you move your frying pan, the omelet should slide freely in the pan. Transfer the omelet onto the rice to serve..
- You don’t need fried rice because the sauce has a strong flavour. Sweet, sour and tasty!.
- If you make the sauce beforehand, heat it up in a microwave before use. Add 1 tablespoon of water before heating to loosen the sauce..
Serious Eats is the destination for delicious food, with definitive recipes, trailblazing science, and essential guides to eating and knowing all about the best food, wherever you are.
From recipe discovery to meal planning, personalize your recipe recommendations based on your personal preferences including taste, diet, technique and cuisine.
Good food has never tasted better or been easier to make with step-by-step process shots and video!
See more ideas about Recipes, Asian recipes, Cooking recipes.
See more ideas about Recipes, Keller, Au gratin recipes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com