Eggs have been getting a lot of bad press especially from the so-called We enjoy omelet too.
When time constraints prevent me from spending hours in the kitchen, a quick.
This is my family shrimp with eggs scramble recipe, with tender and soft flakes of egg clinging gently on the plump and crunchy.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Omelet
- You need 1/2 pound of medium peeled shrimp, tails removed.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 of guava juice.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 an orange.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced/ fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a fresh jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of canola oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
Asian Shrimp Omelet step by step
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, jalapeño, orange juice, guava juice, ginger, honey, and [email protected]
- Stir together and pour into a Ziplock bag. Add your shrimp in the bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- While your shrimp is marinating, slice and roughly chop the mushrooms and mince the onion..
- In a small pan over medium heat, sauté the mushroom and onions in either canola oil or vegetable oil until the onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Remove shrimp from marinade and add it to the onion and mushroom mixture..
- Put marinade and corn starch in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and boil until it is thick and becomes a sauce..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add them to medium pan over medium heat..
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms, onions, and a few tablespoons of the sauce to the eggs so the become part of the omelet..
- Let the egg mixture sit to cook, occasionally shimmying the pan to prevent from sticking, until mostly cooked. Fold omelet in half, transfer it onto a plate and serve with sauce. (If desired garnish with some chopped green onion).
Portion of spring rolls on a bamboo board.
Lay one omelet golden-side down and spread a tablespoon of hoisin sauce over it.
This will help the egg hold its fluffiness.
Looking for an Asian-style dinner tonight?
Developed from Cantonese classic Egg Foo Young with leftover char siu, this shrimp egg foo young Egg foo young is also known as Chinese omelet.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com