Ingredients of Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich
- It’s 4 of Fresh Croissants, cut in half.
- You need 4 tbsp of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Avocado, peeled and sliced.
- You need 8 of thin slices cucumber, thin sliced and patted dry.
- Prepare 8 of leaves butter lettece.
- You need 8 oz of cold smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black peppet.
Avocado and Smoked Salmon Croissant Sandwich step by step
- MAKE SANDWICHES.
- Spread garlic herb cream cheese evenly on each croissant half, top with a lettuce leaf on each half.Put 2 cucumbers on one half of each sandwich, top with smoked salmon, sprinkle with pepper, add avocado slices, top with other half of croissant press gently, cut in half and serve!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME