Avocados must be used when fully ripe.
They do not ripen on the Wash your avocados first.
Even though you will not use the skin, when you cut through the skin with.
Ingredients of Avocado & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper and Garlic Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 2 slice of Bread (I prefer whole wheat).
Avocado & Egg Breakfast Sandwich instructions
- Cut Avocado in half. Remove Pit. Scoop out insides and squish until a smooth consistency. Add Red Pepper & Garlic Seasoning and Garlic salt to taste..
- Heat a pan & cook two eggs sunny side up or easy over..
- Toast two pieces of any bread of your choice, and spread the seasoned avocado mixture on the slices of bread..
- Once eggs are cooked to liking, top the slices of bread with the egg..
For iPhone, Android, and the Web.
Avocados are used in both savory and sweet dishes.
The plants were domesticated in tropical America before the Spanish conquest.
Learn more about the history, uses, and types of avocados. ★ How to: Grow Avocado from Seed (A Complete Step by Step Guide) In Today’s Project Diary Video I will be showing you how easy it can be to harvest and grow.
Borrowed from American Spanish avocado, altered —by folk-etymological association with abogado (“lawyer”)— from the earlier aguacate, which comes from Classical Nahuatl āhuacatl (“avocado”).
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com