Ingredients of Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 7 Hot Biscuits.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 10 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
Avocado Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Dice the avocado and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don’t have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the milk and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Add the diced avocado to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the dough into 7 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME