Ingredients of Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits cooked.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green onion chopped.
Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups instructions
- Use a rolling pin to lightly flatten each slice of bread. Then, spread some mayonnaise, sprinkle some bacon, green onion and cheese. Roll them up..
- Cut each roll in half and place them inside muffin tins..
- Place the muffin tins in the fryer basket. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle some more cheese on top and air fry again at 350F (175C) for about 3 minutes until the cheese turns slightly golden..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME