The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects.
It derives from the French bako, Old High German bakko, and Old Teutonic backe, all of which refer to the back.
Francis Bacon served as attorney general and Lord Chancellor of England, resigning amid His father, Sir Nicolas Bacon, was Lord Keeper of the Seal.
Ingredients of Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of refrigerated hash browns.
- You need 1 cup of chopped fresh asparagus.
- It’s 1 of chopped Roma tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 of &1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of original Bisquick mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- In baking dish mix bacon, hash browns, tomatoes, asparagus, 1/4 cup green onions, 3/4 cup of cheese, and salt&pepper until well combined..
- In a mixing bowl whisk bisquick, milk, and eggs until well blended then pour evenly over mixture in baking dish..
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Insert knife and make sure knife comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese until melted about 2 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining green onions..
Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: “There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon.” How dark and violent fantasies inspired the young Francis Bacon’s art.
Examples. bacon [ˈbeɪkən]Существительное. bacon / bacons.
Bacon definition, the back and sides of the hog, salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food.
Ever wonder how bacon is made?
Get the full history and ‘making of’ right here!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com