If you feel like it is too thick, add more milk.
Country Bacon Gravy is a simple milk gravy recipe made with bacon grease.
If you love biscuits and gravy for breakfast, you’ll love this bacon gravy!
Ingredients of Bacon breakfast gravy
- It’s 3 tbsp of bacon grease.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Sambal Oelek (chili paste).
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bacon breakfast gravy step by step
- Add bacon grease and onions to your pot. Cook until onions are tender..
- Add Sambal Oelek. Heat thru.
- Add flour, stir mixture continuously 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk until desired thickness is reached. Still storing continuously..
- Add remaining ingredients and cook another 4-5 minutes..
I think maybe we never made it because we always.
Bacon, fat, flour, milk Make thick, creamy Southern BACON Gravy for biscuits- from scratch!
If you’re looking for an easy-to-make bacon gravy recipe to serve alongside your dinner, we’ve got one that you should try; it develops good flavor.
My husband, Ron, created this wonderful bacon and egg gravy.
Sometimes we ladle the gravy over homemade biscuits.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com