These Bacon & Egg Breakfast Cups.
All the best things tucked into one cute little cup.
As well as being simple and quick to make, these cups are so versatile!
Ingredients of bacon egg breakfast cup
- It’s 2 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 slice of toast.
- It’s 1 of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
bacon egg breakfast cup step by step
- preheat the oven to 400°F.
- lay the bacon onto a cold nonstick pan, turn the heat to medium, and let it cook for about 8 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 on the other side. this time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of your bacon (either more or less), but let me say this. if you want your bacon to be crispy later on, you need to cook that bacon through as much as you can, but the bacon should be pliable so you can wrap it around the edge of the muffin tin..
- use a cutter to cut out little circles of toast, just big enough to fill the bottom of your muffin tin. place the toast in your muffin pan, then wrap the partially cooked bacon around it. then put the grated cheddar cheese on top of your toast. (you can add as much as you like. if you’re a cheese lover, put more then :D) then crack an egg into each cup. sprinkle with salt n pepper, then bake for about 10 minutes (adjust this time to how done you want your edd to be) enjoyyyy!!.
Bacon Egg Cups are an easy make ahead breakfast, brunch or snack perfect for busy on-the-go mornings.
Bacon Egg Cups are a delicious recipe for serving for breakfast, brunch or snack!
Great to make for a crowd or to make ahead and reheat for busy mornings!
Bacon Egg Muffin Cups cover all the breakfast foods.
This recipe has quickly climbed the ranks both by my family and by my readers as a favorite recipe.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com