The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects.
It derives from the French bako, Old High German bakko, and Old Teutonic backe, all of which refer to the back.
Francis Bacon served as attorney general and Lord Chancellor of England, resigning amid His father, Sir Nicolas Bacon, was Lord Keeper of the Seal.
Ingredients of Bacon & Egg Breakfast Wrap
- It’s 1 of large 🍅 wrap.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 slices of thick bacon.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbs of canola oil.
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Wrap step by step
- Cook bacon drain and, set aside then add, oil to a skillet when heated add, egg when done assemble..
- Heat wrap then, add egg, bacon, and cheese then wrap i added fruit..
Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: “There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon.” How dark and violent fantasies inspired the young Francis Bacon’s art.
Examples. bacon [ˈbeɪkən]Существительное. bacon / bacons.
Bacon definition, the back and sides of the hog, salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food.
Ever wonder how bacon is made?
Get the full history and ‘making of’ right here!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com