MORE+ LESS Spread half of hash browns in baking dish.
Spread onion mixture evenly on top.
Hash brown baked eggs with candied bacon.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- It’s 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 of rations of bacon.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns step by step
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
View top rated Egg bacon hash browns recipes with ratings and reviews.
Pour into the prepared baking dish.
I browned the hash browns in some butter with the green onions, fresh garlic and cut-up bacon.
I put this in the bottom of the pan and poured the egg mixture on top (added some.
A golden crust tops a savory egg mixture of cheese, hash-brown potatoes and spices in this wonderful way to start the day!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com