Making an omelet is sometimes more than we can handle in the morning.
Meat floss, soy floss, paper wrap chicken &.
Bakkwa, rooted with family traditions and yet a sought after taste in modern times.
Ingredients of Bakkwa omelet
- You need of Main.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 piece of bakkwa (other alternative like chinese sausage, bacon, etc), cut into small bits.
- It’s 2 tsp of preserved turnips (pickled white radish, also known as Cai Pu in Chinese).
- You need 1 of purple onion, medium size, sliced.
- It’s of Other.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
Bakkwa omelet instructions
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with light soya sauce. Put aside..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat. Stir fry onion, bakkwa and preserved turnip till sizzling..
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan. Spread evenly like a pizza. Sprinkle white pepper powder and ground black pepper..
- Fold the omelet into semi circle. Slice into pieces with spatula when cooked..
- Ready to serve with rice, porridge or even over a bowl of ramen..
I like to cut the veggies roughly into You can also turn this recipe into baked denver omelet muffin cups by dividing the cooked veggies.
Corned Beef Omelet. “I was raised on a farm, where we had chickens as well as other farm animals, so ate a lot of egg dishes,” recalls Kitty Jones of Chicago, Illinois.
This recipe is perfect for busy weekdays; read our variations and make one today.
A vegan vegetable omelet that’s been made in Indian kitchens for the longest time, this Besan Cheela or Besan Chilla is completely eggless and made with nutty, delicious chickpea flour.
Cook this omelet in smaller portions for Western sandwiches.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com