These easy and healthy baby apple banana oat muffins combine banana, applesauce, oats, and your choice of add-in like blueberries or small pieces of chopped.
When it comes to baked goods, kids love simplicity.
Add applesauce, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder and soda and salt; whisk I love this recipe.
Ingredients of Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins
- You need 2 of small bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins instructions
- Mash bananas and mix in honey..
- Pour in the rest of ingredients. Mix well..
- Poor into cupcake papers of a 12 cup muffin tin..
- Bake @ 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!.
Strawberry Banana MuffinsMy Whole Food Life. cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup, strawberries, gluten free oat flour.
Meet the banana muffins of my dreams.
They’re fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally delicious banana muffins.
Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats.
Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy amount of fat, but you can replace the oil with applesauce if you’re.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com