They contain several essential nutrients and provide benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss.
I consider these muffins on the healthier side and they’re each toddler & adult approved. 🙂.
Dates are sweet fruits of the date palm tree.
Ingredients of Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 6 tbsps of water warm.
- You need 20 of dates regular pitted.
- It’s 3 of bananas large.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans dried fruit chopped or any.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 tbsps of brown sugar.
Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way step by step
- Boil dates for 10 mins, remove from water..
- Mix flaxmeal and chia seeds with warm water to form a paste..
- Add chia and flax paste and dates into processor and grind into a paste. Set aside..
- Mix dry ingredients and pecans together in one bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients and mashed bananas together in another bowl..
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Do not over work..
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 1 hour, checking with a toothpick at the end to ensure it is cooked properly..
- Allow cream cheese to soften and add in all ingredients and mix well to combine..
It sounded hearty and “fall-ish” to me and I didn’t waste any time getting to work.
And on and on it went for several more batches.
With the first few batches, I added the dates to the batter but, in the end, decided the muffins came out lighter and.
Healthy banana muffins that will make your tastebuds dance!
This banana muffin recipe is made with whole wheat flour, mashed banana, and a little bit of maple syrup.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com