Ingredients of Banana Banana Muffins
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of mashed overripe bananas (about 5 bananas).
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Banana Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, ground nutmeg and salt..
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Add chopped walnuts..
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME