Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla.
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing.
Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too!
Ingredients of Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins
- It’s 4 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Margarine or butter.
Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon. (Not the sugar/chocolate chips).
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add sugar, margarine and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until light and even in texture..
- Add flour gradually while continuously mixing with the electric mixer..
- Mix until even..
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. (IT IS NOT TOO HIGH.). Meanwhile, you can, if you’d like, prepare your own favorite frosting or make my Banana Frosting..
- Take out two muffin pans (this receipe makes 18 muffins). Line with muffin papers..
- Drop the mixture into the papers, not filling them up too much (3/4 of the cup is fine)..
- Cook at 425°F. for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to 350°F. (Do not open the door!) and bake for another 15 minutes. It is ready when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool off for 15 minutes in their pans, then take out on a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!.
These tender, moist banana muffins are packed with three different kinds of goodies: toasted walnuts, cinnamon chips, and chocolate chips.
These banana chocolate chip muffins are one of the first things my husband gets hungry for when he’s home from deployment.
Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite.
These gluten free muffins are perfectly moist and taste like your favorite banana bread!
Made with a mix of almond flour and coconut flour.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com