Why You Should Make This Banana Smoothie.
I’ve made a version of this easy banana smoothie recipe How To Make The Best Banana Smoothie.
My basic smoothie recipe calls for four simple ingredients: Banana — I use one banana to make one large or.
Ingredients of Banana Fill Me Up Breakfast Smoothie
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low fat natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mixed berries (optional).
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1 of Splash of milk.
- You need 3 of Ice cubes (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice (optional).
Banana Fill Me Up Breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Cut banana into slices. Then put into smoothie maker.
- Add the berries and yoghurt. Then finally put the oats and honey in, splashing the milk and orange juice over the top..
- Put the lid on and blend.
- Serve up!.
One of my father’s favorite anytime indulgences is making a banana smoothie: one ripe banana, some of our Personally, I’m a blueberry banana smoothie or strawberry smoothie fan.
Actually, I can’t remember ever meeting a smoothie I didn’t like (have great.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of and yogurt (or ice cream, if that’s more your thing) this smoothie also makes for a filling breakfast.
Check out Folgers Recipes for the ultimate inspiration to add a pick-me-up to your morning routine!
A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com