Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Muffin
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of full fat milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Honey or Maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped apples, strawberries, blueberries.
- It’s of Chocolate chips for garnishing.
Banana Oatmeal Muffin step by step
- Combine flour, oats,honey /maple syrup,baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla essence.
- Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined..
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper bake cups, and divide the batter among them till 3/4th full.
- Sprinkle the chopped fruits and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME