Ingredients of Banana Okara Muffins
- You need 60 g of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 50 g of maple syrup.
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of okara.
- Prepare 2 of small bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Raisins, for decoration.
Banana Okara Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put the butter into a bowl with maple syrup and mix together well..
- Add beaten eggs slowly and mix very well, then add chopped bananas, flour, baking powder, okara and milk into a bowl. Mix them well..
- Pour in the mixture to 3/4 way up each muffin cup. Decorate with raisins on top of mixture, then bake for about 20 min and remove to a cooling rack to cool before eating..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME