Healthy fruit breakfast smoothies recipe / milkshake Watch more FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPES and VEGETABLES SMOOTHIES RECIPE below: (Smoothies – DRINKS) PEACH BANANA SMOOTHIE.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a creamy, delicious smoothie for breakfast or as a snack.
It’s easy to make with a few simple ingredients and it’s super kid-friendly, too.
Ingredients of Banana peach strawberry breakfast smoothie
- Prepare 3 of peaches.
- Prepare 6 of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 3 of tea spoons of sugar to taste.
Banana peach strawberry breakfast smoothie step by step
- Wash all your ingredients put them aside and start taking out all of the other things you need.
- Peel and clice the peaches and banana into thin slices. Cut the top of the strawberry and cut it in 4 slices each.
- Put them in a bowl then put 1 tsp of sugar on them then mix with a spoon after you mix well put it in a blender.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1/2 a cup of milk and 1tsp of sugar.
- Blend it all together then serve bonne apetite😹❤❤.
With just a few ingredients and hardly any prep time, this healthier breakfast or snack is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Gather ’round friends, because I’ve got a delicious and healthier smoothie.
It is totally and ultimately up to you.
But this smoothie is a great treat for breakfast, as a dessert, or post workout for some quick energy and electrolytes.
There’s just something about this combination of I love how this peach smoothie makes a tasty breakfast or a good midday snack.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com