These vegan banana muffins are egg.
Tyler Florence’s Banana Nut Muffins from Food Network are loaded with banana flavor, as he uses four whole overripe bananas and plenty of pecans for crunch.
Double the bananas means twice the flavor in Tyler’s banana nut muffins.
Ingredients of Banana-Walnut MultiGrain Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of – Milti grain Flour.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of – Sugar Powder(as per taste).
- It’s 1 of – Banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – Crushed Walnuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of – Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of – Vanilla Essence.
Banana-Walnut MultiGrain Muffins instructions
- In a bowl take milk, and add vinegar. Keep aside..
- Now in a bowl take flour, sugar, baking soda,and crushed walnuts mix it..
- Now peel the banana, and mash it..
- Now add banana in milk mixture. Mix it well..
- Now add vanilla essence, and oil. Mix it..
- Now add this milk mixture in flour mixture. Mix it well..
- Now pour mixture in moulds..
- Put it in preheated oven(10min at 180℃) I used airfryer..Put for 10-15min at 160℃.
- Our banana walnut multigrain muffins are ready…
I used a multigrain blend containing whole wheat flour, besan flour, bajra flour and jowar flour that I get from my local organic.
Sweater-weather is officially here and I’m officially in baking-mode.
And these bakery-style banana walnut muffins are one of my favorites.
I first shared this recipe almost four years ago and have made them many times since.
Banana-Multigrain Streusel Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com