Ingredients of Blueberry, Cheese and Okara Muffins
- You need 60 g of butter or margarine.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- You need 100 g of okara (soy pulp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- You need 2 pieces of sliced cheese.
Blueberry, Cheese and Okara Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Put the margarine into a bowl with sugar and mix together well..
- Add beaten egg slowly and mix very well, then add flour and baking powder into a bowl, mix roughly – a powdery texture is ok..
- Add milk, blueberries and okara into the bowl and mix gently..
- Spread olive oil or margarine on the inside of the cup cake form or use silicon cups. Then pour in the mixture to 1/3 way up each cup. Next add sliced cheese on top the mixture. To avoid over melting, it’s better to cut cheese into small pieces..
- Then pour in the rest of mixture into each cup, but do not over fill. Bake for about 20 min and remove to a cooling rack to cool before eating..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME