Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s of Substitute.
- You need of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins instructions
Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix.
Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Bake for 22-24 minutes.
Allow to cool and cut into squares..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME