Nothing makes a morning feel special quite like French toast.
Classic Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole is the perfect breakfast or brunch dish that makes for a beautiful presentation and tastes as good as it looks!
Blueberry French Toast Bake Casserole with streusel & cream cheese makes the BEST weekend breakfast & brunch.
Ingredients of Blueberry French Toast
- It’s 4 slice of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of fresh milk.
- You need 3 tsp of blueberry Jam.
- You need 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Olive oil or butter.
Blueberry French Toast step by step
- Scramble the eggs and put the milk into the egg mixture then mix it until it becomes like this..
- Heat the pan then add olive oil or butter when the pan is hot..
- Soak the bread into the egg mixture then put in on pan gently. Repeat until finish. Fry 1min 30 sec each side. Mid low heat..
- Put it on the plate then add honey and lastly the blueberry jam on top. Enjoy.
This Baked Blueberry French Toast is simple to prepare & is perfect to feed a hungry crowd.
I love that you can quickly whisk together the eggs, milk, maple & cinnamon & soak your bread.
This cinnamon-scented blueberry French toast casserole could also be called a breakfast bread pudding.
Or, serve it with a scoop of ice cream or a vanilla sauce for a delicious dessert.
Your slow cooker can be your best friend on a busy morning.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com