These better-than-the-bakery blueberry scones are bursting with juicy blueberries.
They’re buttery and moist with crisp crumbly edges and soft flaky.
Southern Buttermilk Biscuits Buttermilk Recipes Buttermilk Bisquits Southern Homemade Biscuits Mayonaise Biscuits Blueberry Biscuits Bisquick Recipes Southern Biscuits And Gravy Buttermilk Uses.
Ingredients of Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 10 g of Brown sugar.
- It’s 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- Prepare 60 g of Blueberries (Frozen).
Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don’t have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the blueberries and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Scones are a little drier and less flaky than biscuits.
They usually have eggs in them, which biscuits do not.
I always feel that blueberries are my lucky fruit because whenever I try recipes using It was going to be blueberry scones this time.
There were a lot of recipes to choose from, bakery style scones, blueberry buttermilk scones, berry and.
Delicious, easy to make scones perfect for a lazy Sunday morning!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com