Bursting with fresh blueberry muffin flavor and topped with streusel, these really are the best Brighten anyone’s day with fresh, homemade blueberry muffins with crumb topping for breakfast or.
Due to the fact that I have baked these Super Moist Blueberry Muffin Tops so many times, I have even finely-tuned the best blueberry muffin top recipes at.
These scone-top blueberry muffins have the crunchy top of a scone, with the moist and soft center of a regular muffin.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Tops
- You need 1 of Roll (16 .5 ounce)refrigerated sugar cookie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour, divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Fresh or frozen(thawed) blueberries.
Blueberry Muffin Tops step by step
- Let cookie dough stand at room temp for 10 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350. line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl mix 1/4 cup of flour, sugar, and butter with fork until crumbly for crumb topping..
- In another small bowl mix remaining 1 cup flour,baking powder, and baking soda.
- In medium bowl beat dough and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Next add egg, milk, and lemon juice until blended..
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined (do not over mix).
- Fold in blueberries. If using frozen berries rinse and pat dry with paper towel before adding.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 to 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 3 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle each muffin top with about 1 teaspoon of crumb topping return to oven immediately.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until edges begin to brown.
These Paleo Blueberry Muffins have classic flavor and texture plus the perfect crumb top – it’s downright addicting!
Have one freshly baked or make them ahead of time and enjoy as a part of your.
Adding the crumb topping makes this blueberry muffin recipe straddle the divide between being a muffin and being a crumb cake.
It is healthy enough for breakfast or a snack but indulgent enough for.
This Blueberry Muffins recipe will become your favorite breakfast to make!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com