This is the best french toast recipe!
Instead of using a dozen eggs and who knows how much cinnamon, I came up with this and it almost taste like it was baked, but you still cook on a griddle.
Give French toast a major upgrade with this easy recipe for Churro French Toast from Delish.com!
Ingredients of Bomb ass Fluffy french toast
- It’s of Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of Flour(sifted).
- You need 1 of Egg beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bread (white or sourdough).
- It’s of Frying.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of All optional.
- It’s 1 of Powder sugar.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Fruit (straw berry, banana, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Syrup (maple, strawberry, chocolate, etc.).
Bomb ass Fluffy french toast instructions
- Stir all dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- beat egg in with milk.
- Add milk with egg to dry ingredients and stir to form batter.
- add oil to the frying pan and Heat to medium heat.
- Carefully dip both sides of bread in batter, you can scrape excess batter off..
- Very carefully put the bread onto the frying pan..
- Let fry for 30-45 sec On each side or until golden brown.
Fluffy French Toast. by allrecipesrecipes. ‹ › Fluffy French Toast.
As the name suggests these toasts and fluffy and delicious.
I did a fluffy french toast on her site.
Since then I have tried another version.
I have included both versions of the fluffy french toast for you today so you can give both a try and see what you think.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com