Waitress kept the coffee cup filled, and plenty of cream!
Good job! i will return again.
This post has been sponsored by Eggland’s Best, but as usual, all opinions are my own.
Ingredients of borderline breakfast dogs
- You need 1 packages of preffered hot dog (I use nathan’s).
- You need 1 packages of chorizo.
- Prepare 1 packages of thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 packages of hot dog buns.
- It’s 1 packages of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated pepperjack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow onion (chopped).
borderline breakfast dogs instructions
- Begin by cooking your bacon in a frying pan..
- In a separate skillet begin cooking the chorizo sausauge. Remember to stir in pan often to cook evenly..
- once bacon is almost cooked and still soft, remove and wrap around uncooked hot dogs. Leave bacon grease in pan for a little extra flavor on the dogs..
- once all dogs are wrapped, place them back in the frying pan until fully cooked..
- Once chorizo is done cooking, drain the grease and return to stove on low heat.
- add yellow onion to chorizo and mix in well..
- fry eggs to over medium to over hard (over easy if you like it messy).
- remove fried egg and place in bun.
- place cooked hot dogs in bun on top of egg and cover with desired amount of chorizo.
- top with grated pepperjack.
View the online menu of Borderline Restaurant and other restaurants in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Please check with the restaurant directly.
My dog had an ACTH test last year due to ongoing loose stools as sort of a last resort thing to rule out before putting him on pred to minimize what might have been IBD.
The results were borderline, the vet who interpreted the results was rather disinterested and is now out of practice.
But here’s what I see: The continental breakfast is extensive enough to suite most tastes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com