Brad knows how important breakfast is and Breakfast Republic is raising feathers in San Diego as a top spot to enjoy the most important meal of the day.
Big ole breakfast sandwich for your Friday!
The sandwich has this amazing roast beef piled on sourdough bread and topped with lettuce, tomato, smoked horseradish and some @tillamook sharp cheddar that I smoked with a cherry/hickory blend!
Ingredients of Brad’s big ole breakfast sandwich
- Prepare 1 of kaiser roll.
- It’s 2 of 4 oz chicken fried steaks. prepared.
- Prepare 2 slice of of bacon, cooked.
- You need 1 of egg, scrambled or fried.
- Prepare 1 of fried hashbrown patty..
- You need 1 cup of prepared country gravy.
- Prepare 3 slice of cheddar or american cheese.
Brad’s big ole breakfast sandwich step by step
- toast bun. spread lightly with butter.
- lay buns on plate. lightly spread gravy on both. lay 1 chicken fried steak on bun..
- add bacon. 1 slice of cheese. hashbrown. more gravy. egg. another slice of cheese. more gravy. the last chicken fried steak and the last piece of cheese. place crown on top..
- place in oven for a couple minutes to melt cheese down..
- after i took the picture i smothered it in gravy and gave er heck..
The service was very quick and did not disappoint.
This Egg In A Hole Breakfast Sandwich from Delish.com is the best!
If I’ve learned one thing about making breakfast sandwiches over the years, it’s that it’s always necessary to have a creamy element to bring the whole thing You can skip the eggs or meat or even the cheese (yes, I do really mean it), but a light spread of something will make that sandwich better.
I turned classic breakfast sandwiches into something heartier you could have for dinner, too.
We pile toppings like salsa, avocado—even mayo and ketchup—onto my homemade biscuits.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com