Bibimbap is the ultimate bowl meal with plenty of color, flavor, and texture to keep your taste buds happy and your stomach full.
Bibimbap (비빔밥) is probably one of the most well-known and beloved Korean dishes to many What is Bibimbap?
Bibimbap simply translates to “mixed rice with meat and assorted vegetables”.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bibimbap
- You need 1/3 pack of tocino-sliced meat (from Lee Lee’s).
- You need 1.5 cups of Bean sprouts (blanched).
- You need 6 pcs of mushrooms, sliced and roasted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 3 of medium-soft boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Breakfast Bibimbap step by step
- Boil eggs for 8 mins and then transfer to a bowl of cool/iced water immediately..
- Make the sauce: mix soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Mix well and set aside..
- Pan fry the onions, mushrooms, carrots, and red bell peppers in separate sections of a pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan..
- In the same pan, cook the thinly sliced meat for about 15-20 minutes, turning and stirring often..
- Peel the eggs and slice in halves..
- Assemble your bowl: put rice at the bottom then top with the meat and veggies. Drizzle with sauce. Add sliced egg. (May also add roasted sesame seeds) Serve..
Easy bibimbap recipe with classic vegetable sides, beef and a delicious gochujang sauce!
Follow my easy step-by-step recipe to make the best bibimbap.
Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into an epic recipe beloved around the world!
Bibimbap is one of the most well known Korean dishes.
A rice bowl topped with all sorts of.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com