Breakfast Bouquet – A Breakfast Bouquet is the perfect flower arrangement for Mother’s Day.
Learn how to make a Breakfast Bouquet and other Mother’s Day crafts.
This is “Breakfast Bouquet” by Elissa Johnson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Ingredients of Breakfast bouqet
- It’s 16 of small eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Flat bread.
- It’s of Fried peppers.
- You need 2 of large peppers.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Maggi liquid seasoning.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes cut into thick slices.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Sprinkle of salt.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Avocado.
- It’s of Lemon.
- It’s of Cucumbers.
Breakfast bouqet step by step
- Into a bowl add the eggs and 1 cup of milk.
- Add in the seasonings in the first section of the ingredients list.
- Whisk together.
- Add most of the egg to an oiled pan preferably non stick on a medium-high heat And continue pushing the cooked egg on the outside inwards to cook. Once almost cooked lower the heat and cover with a lid. (don’t forget to leave some egg behind).
- Slice the peppers.
- Add to a pan on a medium heat with olive oil. Then add 1 tbsp soy sauce and 4 light shakes of the Maggi liquid seasoning. Then cook till softer for about 3 minutes.
- Take the leftover egg mix and add the other cup of milk to it.
- Soak the flat breads in until they are thoroughly covered and have absorbed some.
- Add to a dry pan and a medium heat. And flip when cooked at the bottom. They shouldn’t still be soft.
- Place the tomatoes in a pan with olive oil and cook until they have wrinkled and browned slightly.
- To make the bouquet holder get 2 of the breads and overlap them.
- Then fold each side inwards.
- Stuff with some of the egg mixture.
- Add your peppers and tomatoes. Also slice some avocado and squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Then use a potato peeler to peel the cucumbers into thin strips. Roll up a strip then add another one and roll around it until it looks like a mini rose..
- Make a few and place onto your bouquet.
Photo about Beautiful bouquet of red roses with nice breakfast.
Wooden tray with light breakfast on bed.
Light breakfast and beautiful bouquet on bed.
See more ideas about Food bouquet, Vegetable bouquet, Edible bouquets.
A bouquet of dried fruits, honey and nuts in delicate pastel colors is often ordered to young girls or presented as a present to a colleague or partner.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com