Ingredients of Breakfast Burger
- It’s 1 of telera roll.
- Prepare 4 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Breakfast Burger instructions
- Warm 2 pans on medium-heat burner..
- In bowl, combine half the salt and pepper with the ground beef. Combine, and pack into hamburger patty. Place in pan and cook until inside reaches 155°F..
- Wash and dice green pepper. Crack eggs, combine with green pepper, remaining black pepper and salt. Whisk together..
- Pour eggs into other pan, and let cook until done. When done, place cheese in center, and fold sides closed to create omelet the size of the bun..
- In seperate bowl, cut avocado in half. Remove pit, and empty insides into bowl. Wash tomato, cut two slice, and set one aside. Dice other slice, and add to avocado. Add garlic powder, onion powder, mayonaisse, and mustard. Mash together..
- Remove patty from pan when done, and place on bottom bun. Cover with omelet when finished. Top with tomato slice. Spread avocado mix on inside of top bun and close..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME