These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment.
But the great thing about this recipe is, it’s basic.
It takes a little work to make a breakfast burrito from scratch, but it’s worth it.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- You need 1 of Burrito tortilla.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Meltable cheese.
- It’s 2 of Ground fried beans.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salsa.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried oregano.
Breakfast burrito step by step
- For the Salsa: dice the tomatoes in very small pieces..
- Dice the green pepper and onions..
- Put the ingredients in a small soup pan with a bit of olive oil. Add the oregano and let cook until the ingredients have released its liquid, more or less 5-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- If you want it with more liquid, add a bit of water. If you want a different taste, add tomato paste..
- On a round medium no stick pan drop a tablespoon of margarine and the chopped green peppers and onions. Let fry for a couple minutes on high heat, but dont let them over cook..
- Crack 2 eggs on the frying veggies and stir a little to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the omelete has the desired consistency, add a good amount of cheese in the middle. Fold the two ends inward to cover the cheese and make the omelete..
- Add a thick coat of beans in the middle of the burrito tortilla and add some more cheese on the beans..
- Place the omelete on the beans..
- Add some avocado on top of the omelete..
- Fold the two lateral ends of the tortilla inward to close the burrito..
- Cut burrito in half and decorate as you desire..
- Add a good amount of this amazing salsa (tomatada in El Salvador). Add slices of avocado to decorate..
Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Easy Sausage And Egg Breakfast Burrito.
Breakfast burritos are perfect time-savers for busy mornings.
Packed with all the essentials including streaky bacon, crispy hash browns, eggs and button mushrooms – it’s a full English on the go!
These breakfast burritos are perfect for a tasty breakfast or a wrap for a packed lunch.
Wholewheat soft tortillas are topped with tomato and pepper omelettes, then rolled up.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com