Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 2 of Tubes of Jimmy Dean sausage.
- You need 1 pkg of chorizo or andouille sausage.
- Prepare 2 of Lg individually wrapped ham steaks chopped into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Lg bag frozen southern hash browns thawed.
- You need 4-5 of shallots chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 6-7 of mini sweet peppers chopped.
- It’s 1 Can of rotel drained.
- It’s 12 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Pkg of shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Cook sausages, shallots, garlic and sweet peppers together. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside..
- Cook southern hash browns in the oven until they are slightly brown. Salt and pepper to season..
- Mix eggs, salt and pepper, old bay, and chives to season..
- In a large baking dish layer sausage mixture, southern hash browns, ham, rotel and 1 pkg of cheese. Repeat once more ending in cheese and chives..
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the ingrdients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min or until eggs are set. Add remaining bag of cheese and reserved sausage mixture and spread evenly over the top of casserole. Bake for 15 min more..
- Let cool for 15 min. Serve and enjoy..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME