I love having eggs for breakfast.
So much that I actually look forward to breakfast every night before I go to bed.
This savory breakfast grilled cheese pairs nutty gouda with creamy avocado, a perfectly cooked medium boiled egg, and some spicy Sriracha hot sauce all grilled between two buttery slices of wholegrain bread.
Ingredients of Breakfast egg cheese and avocado sandwich
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s of Grain bread.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of Mayo.
- It’s of Butter for bread.
Breakfast egg cheese and avocado sandwich instructions
- Toast your bread with butter.
- Add cheese on one slice while is cooking.
- Start to cook your egg how ever you want it but add salt pepper and basil.
- Add lettuce.
- Smash avocado in bowl to make a spread.
- Add mayo.
- Enjoy 💜.
Spoon the eggs over the cheese and top with the. sandwich.
Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Cook eggs, stirring, until mostly set but still Remove from heat and mix in cheese; season with salt and pepper.
Build sandwiches with rolls, hot sauce, eggs, avocado, and cherry peppers.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com