This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings.
Egg muffins are loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese and spinach, and are packed with plenty of protein!
I’m always on the lookout for quick breakfast choices that are high in protein and lower in carbs.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg Muffins
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 5 of baby mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
Breakfast Egg Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Brown your chicken in a pan on medium heat adding the spices as you go.
- Heat the spinach according to the directions on the box.
- Crack all eggs into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Put muffin papers into muffin tins..
- Add 2-3 slices of mushroom to the bottom of the muffin papers.
- after the spinach has cooled, add a pinch to each muffin.
- Once the meat has browned and cooled a bit, add a little to each muffin.
- Crumble some feta into each muffin (remember, you still need to add the egg, so not too much of each ingredient).
- Carefully pour egg into each muffin being sure not to overflow..
- Cook for 25 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked and fluffy.
Feta, spinach, tomatoes, and red onions.
White cheddar, sliced mushrooms, and diced sun-dried tomatoes.
These Breakfast Egg Muffins come together quickly and are a great make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings.
They are hearty and loaded with fluffy eggs, potato, spinach, melted cheese and crisp bites of bacon.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com