Chorizo gives the hearty filling a Southwestern kick.
These Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas have flour tortillas loaded with sausage, bacon and cheese.
Then they are covered with eggs and topped with more bacon and cheese!
Ingredients of Breakfast Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of sausage (I used chorizo).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheeze.
- It’s 8 each of flour tortillas.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of half n half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 oz of cooked bacon.
Breakfast Enchiladas step by step
- Brown sausage over med-high heat. Drain fat..
- Cook bacon to desired crispness and crumble..
- In lg bowl stir together sausage, 1 cup cheese, & half of the bacon..
- Fill tortillas, roll and place in sprayed 9 x 13″ baking dish..
- In lg bowl, beat eggs, flour, & salt. Mix in half n half. Pour over rolled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining cheese & bacon bits over it..
- Place in 350° oven & cover with foil, bake for 35 min. Remove foil and bake another 10 min or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!.
Associate Food Editor Mary Allen Perry likes the make-ahead ease of this breakfast casserole recipe.
Prepare the recipe, without baking, and refrigerate overnight.
Tip: Make the Cheese Sauce before scrambling the eggs so the sauce will be ready to add at the proper time.
Breakfast enchiladas are a fully loaded make-ahead breakfast.
They’re perfect for lazy weekends, guests, holidays, or even for ‘breakfast for dinner’!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com