Breakfast Nachos Swap Chips For Hash Browns.
Baked Breakfast Nachos Shouldn’t Taste This Good.
Well, these are the end-all be-all.
Ingredients of Breakfast fish nachos
- It’s 5 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water drained.
- You need to taste of corn chips enough to cover the bottom of the plate.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, I shredded with a micro-planner.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Breakfast fish nachos step by step
- Heat a pan. Add chips to a plate.
- Beat 4 eggs and scramble the eggs till done. Add to top of the chips..
- Heat pan add drained tuna fry till crispy on one side. Stir add the oil and continue to fry..
- Add cheese to eggs. when the tuna is crispy add to top of cheese..
- Add peppers and sour cream..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
These fish tacos have a delicious crisp cabbage and carrot slaw, then drizzled with a lightened up chili-lime sauce.
Me and Karina, my oldest daughter love fish.
A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco.
And while most people would be I typically cook Fish Tacos on the stove for midweek meals.
But this is fantastic food for a.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com