French Toast Recipes Fruit Strawberry Main Dish Breakfast Vegetarian.
Your family will devour this berry breakfast treat.
Warm strawberries sautéed with maple syrup and orange zest make a tasty topping for cinnamon-raisin French toast.
Ingredients of Breakfast french toast with strawberries
- Prepare 2 slices of bread toast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of honey.
- It’s 30 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare 3 spoons of bread crumbs.
Breakfast french toast with strawberries step by step
- Whisk the milk with the eggs in a bowl and put the bread slices inside until they get wet, both sides (i leave them 2-3 mins each, to absorb as much of the mixture as they can). In another bowl mix cinnamon with bread crumbs and transfer the bread here..
- In a pan add olive oil and put the first bread slice, cook both sides and set aside..
- In the cream cheese, add the honey and mix. Spread this on top of the bread toast, cut some strawberries and put there too. Cover it with the other toasted bread and sprinkle on top with more strawberries, honey and sugar. I looooved it as well as my roomate, definitely recommended!! Enjoy!!.
French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake.
Perfect to impress at a brunch.
To serve, top French toast with warm strawberry glaze and sliced fresh strawberries and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
The problem with these Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups is that they are way too easy to make.
Because frankly, let’s not kid ourselves, these are not a normal breakfast by any stretch of the imagination.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com