Place fried eggs on top of hash and sprinkle over the bacon, diced tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley and basil.
We’re a little hash happy at the moment.
Oh, not that kind of hash (we’re D.
Ingredients of Breakfast hash
- It’s 150 g of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of small capcicum.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Corriander.
- Prepare 5-6 of frozen hash browns (or home fries if you’d preffer.
- You need 1 of chilli.
- It’s 2 of small chorizo sausages.
- You need 50 g of parmesan cheese.
- You need 50 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt &pepper to season.
Breakfast hash instructions
- Get a cast iron skillet and aet on medium high heat. Cut up and brown the chorizo. Whilst this is happening, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, finely dice your vegetables, and cut the hashbrowns or potatoes in to sizable chunks..
- Once the chorizo is browned, remove from the pan and set aside.leaving the sausage fat Start frying the hash browns in the pan until golden and crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside with the chorizo..
- Add a generous knob of butter and put your onion, capsicum, chili and garlic to the pan and saute for one minute. Season with salt and pepper before adding the chorizo and hash browns back to the pan..
- Toss together and cook for a further two minutes. Adding a few sprigs of finely chopped, fresh corriander, before taking off the heat and covering the top with spinach. Scatter with parmesan cheese. I like to mix half in to the dish and leave the other half on top. To add a barrier for the eggs and cheese to sit on..
- Crack about 4 -6 eggs intermittently over the dish, separating with pockets of the grated mozzarella cheese and season the eggs before placing in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs set..
- Allow 5 minutes to cool. Then serve right in the pan. Feeds 2-3 very hungover people.
Here’s how to make a healthy breakfast Hash for dinner with Chorizo, kale, potatoes, onions, and eggs.
It’s sort of like a pan fried hash brown casserole.
Serve the breakfast hash event between the plates.
Serve the salsa verde on the side.
Garnish with the green onions, cilantro, radishes and lime wedges.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com