Ingredients of Breakfast Lasagne
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 c of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced thinly lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 oz of cooked breakfast sausage or lean sausage out of casing or 3 sliced cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of half-and-half.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of sliced avocado.
- You need of Nonstick cooking spray.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Breakfast Lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat a cast-iron skillet on medium-high, add a tbsp. or two of olive oil for about a minute, then add the onions and mushrooms..
- Turn the heat to medium and sauté for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. In a small glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooing spray, layer sliced zucchini so it covers the bottom..
- Top it with the sautéed veggies, then layer with the meat. In a glass mixing cup, whisk together the half-and-half, garlic powder, and onion powder, then pour mixture over ingredients in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and in oven for 30-32 minutes..
- When the lasagne is nearing the end of its cooking, scramble one or two eggs in the cast-iron skillet (add a bit more olive oil if needed). Serve the lasagne topped with the egg and sliced avocado..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME