If you’re looking for breakfast on the go, we’ve got you covered with these healthy oatmeal breakfast bars.
And yes, these homemade Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies actually taste good- unlike other breakfast “cookies” we’ve tried.
At MOMables we love making healthy foods that taste amazing.
Ingredients of Breakfast : Oatmeal
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oatmeal wholegrain.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sultanas.
Breakfast : Oatmeal step by step
- In a bowl add the Oatmeal and milk.
- Heat it in the microwave for1 minute(if you heat it for longer it will be sticky).
- Add the sliced banana, sultanas & Chia seeds.
- Enjoy. Viva!.
Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies.
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Breakfast Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free).
These baked oatmeal cups are an ideal way to serve oatmeal to babies, baby-led weaning style, and to toddlers who like to feed themselves.
Boost Your oatmeal with these recipes.
Oatmeal’s health-food reputation is so solid, you might not think to check the label.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com