Breakfast Parfait. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This quinoa breakfast parfait is made with a layer of rich chocolate chia pudding, a sweet peanut butter sauce, and quinoa, and it tastes like candy.
An easy Breakfast Parfait recipe using a cereal favorite, Cheerios™!
Ingredients of Breakfast parfait
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat Vanilla yogurt.
- You need 6 of Blackberries.
- It’s 5 of Raspberries.
- You need 2 large of Strawberry- sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 of Banana- sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ground granola.
- It’s 1 tsp of Raisins.
Breakfast parfait instructions
- Fill one quarter of a clear plastic parfait cup like the ones at mcdonalds.
- Add the fruit in whichever order you like, then add another quarter of the yogurt over that and add more fruit.
- Repeat so there are 4 layers of fruit (or 3 if you want more yogurt) with layers of yogurt on top of each layer of fruit.
- Add granola and raisins for topping. Enjoy!.
- ***Note*** this recipe can be altered to preference. You may want more or less yogurt and more or less fruit. Also, can substitute some fruits for others, or remove some, for example, if you don’t like raisins.
To begin making the Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait, cook the oats according to the package instructions with water and not milk.
Once the oats are cooked well, turn off the heat and.
Photo “Parfait breakfast” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
The image is available for download in high.
Easy, delicious and healthy Breakfast Parfait for One recipe from SparkRecipes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com