But as long as my go-to keto pizza crust was made with cauliflower.
Low-Carb Deep-Dish Breakfast Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Breakfast pizza is also an easy way to make enough breakfast to feed the whole family.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza low carb
- Prepare of —crust——.
- You need 7 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of —–toppings———.
- It’s 1/2 pound of summer sausage.
- You need 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green stuffed olives.
- It’s 4 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
Breakfast Pizza low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crisp the bacon.
- Slice the hotdogs, olives and sausage.
- Mix the eggs and cheese, pour into a hot pan or skillet.
- Let the eggs get semi-firm put into oven for 3 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese. Start at edge and work inwards.
- Add sliced hotdogs and sausage.
- Add bacon and olives.
- Add mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Put into oven for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese..
- Let rest for 12 minutes before serving.
- I hope you enjoy!.
Now you can enjoy all the flavors of pizza in a healthy, low-carb version!
PIN Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza to try it later!
In college my idea of the perfect breakfast was cold pizza, and every pizza had to have pepperoni and I absolutely loved the Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza, but it took me five attempts to get it just right.
This final version fits my vision of an.
Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com