If you love this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, you’ll also love: crockpot breakfast casserole, waffle sausage breakfast casserole, and hawaiian eggs benedict casserole!
Frozen Potatoes O’Brien w/ Onions & Peppers.
These top-rated recipes are tantalizing alternatives to basic browns.
Ingredients of Breakfast Potatoes and Ham
- Prepare 5 of large red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion diced finely.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Breakfast Potatoes and Ham step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes and dice the onion.
- Heat the oil and add the potatoes and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Chop the ham..
- Add the ham to the potatoes and continue to sauté. Add spices..
- Stir in and cover letting simmer covered for 8 minutes till the potatoes are fork tender..
- This should be done by now..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Cover with foil and let it hang out in the fridge while.
When potatoes are just about fork tender, make four wells evenly spaced in the potato mixture, and crack one egg into each well.
Let’s make Cajun breakfast potatoes together ham, garlic, and onions.
This roasted potato and ham dish is an excellent way to use leftover baked ham, and it would be a fabulous breakfast, brunch, or dinner side dish.
Roasted potatoes with ham, onion, and seasonings make a fabulous one-dish, everyday meal.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com