Made with eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, cubed day old bread, and Italian pork sausage.
LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe!
It’s loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time.
Ingredients of Breakfast sausage casserole
- You need 1 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 small of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 8 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning, or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 2 packages of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, melted.
Breakfast sausage casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown breakfast sausage, add onions and green peppers and saute till soft. Mix in cream cheese..
- Mix eggs, and seasonings together..
- In 9×13 glass dish, spray with non-stick spray and lay out one package of crescent rolls. Pour eggs over rolls. Drop sausage cheese mixture into eggs spreading out as well as possible..
- Lay other package of crescent rolls over mixture. Pour melted butter over rolls..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. May need to cover with foil for the first bit to keep top from browning too much. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting..
Here’s a hearty and filling Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole that the entire.
Sausage Breakfast Casserole Recipe – such an easy breakfast casserole!
This sausage, egg and cheese casserole is cheesy, bubbly and fluffy all at the same time.
Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Casserole-this easy breakfast casserole feeds a crowd and can be made in advance.
It is perfect for holidays and get togethers.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com