I can’t take credit for the idea of “scrambling” chickpeas, but this is my version that I’ve come to love.
I prefer cut up sausage links, but any other form is fine.
Any other meat is fine, it is whatever you want; ham, chicken, bacon, no meat.
Ingredients of Breakfast Scramble
- You need 1 of Any leftover meat or seafood available.
- You need 4 of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Cherub tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 small of can sliced black olives.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Green salsa.
- It’s 1 of Diced jalapeños.
Breakfast Scramble step by step
- Dice meat of choice and sauté in olive oil with garlic salt, pepper, cherub tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives, & diced jalapeños..
- Cut tortillas into small strips and put under broiler until slightly crispy. About 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Scramble eggs in bowl and season as desired. Pour into other ingredients and cook until desired consistency..
- Fold in tortilla strips before plating and top with avocado slices and green salsa..
It makes for a very healthy and hearty breakfast.
We do not use any oil in this recipe.
Extra-firm tofu, when crumbled, has a scrambled egg texture and, when paired with turmeric, a bit of an egg-like flavor, without any added.
Make with lentil flour or lentil batter for variation.
Scrambled tofu has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely Add cooked vegetables and make a breakfast hash.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com